Glenn Fleishman is a writer, former Jeopardy! champion, and autodidact. Since an early age, he’s been very aware that he has “story bones”. He and Brett (unintentionally) discuss the power of deadlines and different types of currency: monetary systems built by children, cryptocurrency, and the not-so-common currency shared by their respective minds.
Brought to you by
- SaneBox: Stop letting your email eat you alive. Get a no-credit-card-required, 2-week free trial and $25 off your new membership when you sign up by visiting SaneBox.com/esn.
- Casper: premium mattresses for a fraction of the price. Use coupon code OVERTIRED to save $50 on your choice of Casper mattress. Terms and Conditions Apply.
Show Notes and Links
- Glenn Fleishman:Unsolicited Pundit
- Take Control Books
- Derrick Dollars
- Virtual currency:Following the Bitcoin trail
- All eyes on the sharing economy
- Cartoon Captures Spirit of the Internet
- Tough old birds
Top 3 picks
- The Everyday Songbook
- Electronic disabling tech
- Nifty MiniDrive